News Throughout Bergen County, NJ

Ask the Experts from elsewhere can be enforced in N.J.

Q. I recently obtained a judgment from a New York court against a New Jersey entity, can I send the judgment to a sheriff and have him or her levy on the New Jersey entity’s assets?

Read full article at