SCREENING TIMES, SUPPLIED BY THEATRES, MAY CHANGE. CALL TO CONFIRM BAYONNE FRANK FAMILY THEATRES SOUTH COVE CINEMA 12 (201-437-6600) American Sniper. (R) Fri.-Sun. 12:35, 3:30, 6:40, 9:50. Black or White. (PG-13) Fri.-Sun. 12:25, 2:40, 5:00, 7:35, 9:40. The Boy Next...
At a panel discussion on Thursday in Oakland, parents heard from school counselors, police officers, county prosecutors and mental health officials about how to help children suffering from issues ranging from anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, bullying and eating disorders.
- Korean Community Center opens in Tenafly
- Bribery trial for ex-Bergen County Democratic chairman Ferriero delayed
- Assemblyman Rumana drafting legislation for 2-year moratorium on construction of multi-family housing
- Workers who sparked devastating Edgewater blaze weren’t licensed plumbers, chief says
- Second lawsuit to be filed against AvalonBay over Edgewater fire
- Small plane lands on N.J. highway
- Trial postponed for former NJ Assemblyman Robert Schroeder
- 5 things revealed by displaced Edgewater fire victims at tenant meeting
- Construction work to ramp up at American Dream in 2015, report says
- Full-day kindergarten will have to wait, committees report