While communities around North Jersey are bracing for the expected closings of their neighborhood A&P-owned supermarkets, in Edgewater on Friday, residents were celebrating a store that was given a new lease on life.
Two New Jersey lawmakers Friday asked the Federal Trade Commission to delay the rollout of new health plans by the state’s largest health insurer, saying that the way Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey chose hospitals for a preferred network was unfair and its partnership with those hospitals a potential violation of anti-trust laws.
- Accused heroin dealer arrested after trying to escape cops, officials say
- WATCH: Skycrane helicopter constructs PSE&G towers in the Meadowlands
- Archdiocese officials knew priest was 'milking' people for money, clergyman says
- 29-year-old woman accused of selling fake divorce judgments
- North Haledon man arrested after Lincoln Tunnel crash
- Convicted sex offender sentenced for impersonating a cop
- Assistant football coach gone for season after fight with player's mother
- North Jersey animal control officer charged with animal cruelty
- What role did N.J.'s Garrett play in House speaker turmoil?
- Report: St. Joseph assistant football coach suspended after fight with player's mother