Two people jumped from the George Washington Bridge within minutes Wednesday, the Port Authority said.
The treatment center is expected to open in late 2016
- 2 jump from George Washington Bridge minutes apart, police say
- Christie will remove quotas from disability housing plan but defends 'Return Home N.J.'
- Three plead not guilty to charges of lying to police in probe of Fort Lee man's murder
- Ferriero racketeering trial enters fourth day
- Former N.J. state senator will pay $100K after using campaign funds for criminal legal defense
- Bergen Co. property taxes 5th highest in nation for single-family homes, report finds
- Fire out at Edgewater apartment building, police say
- Kearny theater company to hold tri-county film festival spotlighting novice filmmakers
- Former Bergen County Sen. Coniglio to pay $100,000 settlement to state
- Bergen County's property taxes among nation's highest