Anthony Lora, 22 of the Bronx, was threatening to jump after he fled from police and climbed down the side of a cliff, said Port Authority spokesman Joe Pentange
State Senator Nia Gill (D-Essex) said Tuesday she will send a letter to the state Attorney General seeking the guidance on 1033 program
- N.J. wrestler rankings: The top 8 at each weight on eve of regions
- Boys basketball X-factors: Who will get the job done in the 2017 state tourney?
- Girls basketball X-factors: Who will get the job done in the 2017 state tourney?
- 11 monuments that give a nod to the odd history of N.J.
- Drug sting leads to treetop rescue after suspect climbs down Palisades
- 88-year-old driver backs up into, damages house across the street
- Police reportedly catch burglary suspect after receiving tip from resident
- Fox News' Brenda Buttner, 'Bulls & Bears' host, dead at 55
- N.J. teen's easy question gets warm reception from combative Trump
- N.J.'s best movie theater: This swank spot offers $250 bottles of champagne