They won’t necessarily be fans of poetry. Or even avid readers. But they all have a tie to one of the most revered American poets of the 20th century: They were delivered into this world by William Carlos Williams.
The state Department of Environmental Protection has warned construction equipment operators that it will be making periodic enforcement sweeps to target vehicles idling needlessly.
- WATCH: Dashcam video released from Bergen County pursuit
- School officials in Hackensack say they were unaware new hire had been accused of sexual misconduct at previous job
- Judge refuses to lower bail for Teaneck man charged in connection with 30 burglaries
- Police car video shows wild car chase through parts of Bergen County [video]
- Twitter feed showing N.J. teen fights condemned by law enforcement
- Garfield man faces marijuana charge after police raid his home
- Christopher Birch, Midland Park police officer, killed in off-duty ATV accident
- Mystery behind famed N.J. poet's inspiration solved 92 years later, report says
- Teacher accused of sex with teen hired at N.J. school
- After brutal crash, N.J. man launches home health aide startup