Richard Thompson, who was facing marijuana charges, was arrested again after he allegedly carried marijuana in his backpack while entering the borough court in Fort Lee. (Courtesy of Port Authority Police Department)...
It took more than four hours of waiting and working the phones to find the deciding vote, but the Senate eventually passed a bill Monday to combine two Meadowlands agencies and overhaul the region’s tax structure.
- Record Talk Radio to host Bergen County Executive Kathleen Donovan Tuesday
- Totowa man pleads guilty to Medicaid fraud; five others in North Jersey still charged
- N.J. lawyer, husband accused of stealing $5 million from New York law firms, feds say
- Outgoing Bergen County executive says she plans to meet with Christie on future
- Hackensack police make it a merry parking day
- Feds: Attorney from Englewood Cliffs, husband stole millions from two NYC law firms
- 8-year-old flown to hospital burn unit after Olive Garden waitress spills hot water on him, cops say
- Passaic man hid cocaine in apartment, secret car compartment, police say
- Agency empowers young man to launch his dream career
- North Jersey trio working to help their communities